I am a Licensed Clinical Social Worker with over 10 years of clinical experience in providing therapy to adults, couples, children, families and groups.
I believe in a holistic, empathic and client-centered approach to working with individuals. I believe that everyone has the capacity to grow and develop the tools to communicate effectively and reach their personal goals.
I have experience in working in the areas of:
- Depression and suicidal feelings
- Drug and alcohol addictions
- Coping with HIV/AIDS and other chronic illnesses
- Issues with 'coming out' in the LGBTIQ communities
- Self-esteem and self-image problems
- Marital and relationship conflicts
- Sexual compulsions and addictions
- Coping with grief and the loss of a loved one
- Issues with past experiences of abuse or trauma
- Evaluations for asylum and U-visa applicants
I also offer consultation, supervision and trainings to clinicians and agencies on the above issues. Please contact me directly to discuss how we may work together.
Payment for Services:
You may pay my full service fee. I accept Victims of Crime (VOC) Compensation for services. I also am on the Healthy San Francisco Private Provider Network (PPN) through ACCESS. I am not currently on any private insurance panels, but can provide you with documentation to provide your insurance plan to help offset the cost of your therapy. I also offer, on a limited-basis, sliding-scale fees for low-income clients.
Se ofrece servicios de terapia en Español también.